A lightweight OpenGL painting application
Speedy Painter is an OpenGL based painting software for Windows.
It supports Wacom digitizers to vary size and opacity of brush strokes according to pen pressure.
Features of version 3.3.6:
Reference view that follows canvas movements! - watch demo
- Export drawing process into a video: ready to upload it on YouTube!
- Multiple layers
- Ability to vary stroke size and/or opacity according to pen pressure (supports Wacom digitizers and tablets with Wacom technologies, like ASUS VivoTab note 8 *)
- Replay of drawing process
- Import/export drawing process
- Loading of most common image formats
- Canvas rotation
- Canvas flip
- Selection mask
Image crop - watch demo
Perspective grid overlay - watch demo
Brush library - watch demo
(*) To take advantage of pressure-sensitive features on Wacom enabled tablets, it is recommended to install the Wacom feel driver.